On February 1, the Tennis Coalition SF hosted an informal bagel and coffee get-together at Golden Gate Park Tennis Center (GGPTC) to share updates about the GGPTC renovation project. Nearly 50 tennis players and pickleballers joined Tennis Coalition Board members and Department of Rec & Park staff for a Q&A session and casual conversation about the future of this beloved place.
Architectural plans and general project information were also available.
The Tennis Coalition is planning additional events to share updates on the GGPTC renovation project. Stay tuned!
- Why I Give: Jacqueline Ryan — and her siblings — give to honor their mother Barbara
- Fearless Tennis: Create your ideal intensity level
- Fearless Tennis: Keep your cool when the bad line call happens
- Party for Golden Gate Park Tennis Center
- Five Questions For… Mike Skinner, Executive Director of Youth Tennis Advantage