All San Francisco tennis players, advanced beginners through intermediate (eg, 3.0-4.0 NTRP) are invited to play in the Tennis Coalition SF's Friday evening social doubles series. This monthly event provides an opportunity for players to meet others at their level for round-robin short sets in an organized and fun environment.
Tennis Coalition SF Social Doubles rotates to different public facilities throughout the city (see schedule and locations below).
|Pre-registration required! Registration will be first come, first served.
Register here (registration opens two weeks before the session).
$10 (Adult - 18 to 60)
$5 (Senior - 60+ and Youth - 13 to 18)
|Players can only register themselves (ie, you can't register a second person).|
|Feel free to bring your own beverages and food to enjoy and/or share after playing.|
|Tennis balls will be provided.|
|Players must comply with current SFDPH COVID safety protocols.|
|In the case of inclement weather and/or wet courts, we will try to cancel at least two hours in advance. We will send a message out via email.|
|If there is overwhelming interest in the social doubles series, we may need to limit the number of times an individual can participate per year.|
Friday evenings, 6-8 pm, at various San Francisco public park locations. Registration opens two weeks before the session.
- January 27 @ Goldman Tennis Center
- February 17 @ Dolores Park
- March 17 @ Goldman Tennis Center
- April 21 @ Crocker Amazon
- May 19 @ Goldman Tennis Center
- June 16 @ Dupont
- July 21 @ Goldman Tennis Center
- August 18 @ Parkside Square
- September 15 @ Goldman Tennis Center
- October 13 @ Joe DiMaggio Playground
- November 17 @ Goldman Tennis Center
- December 15 @ Dolores Park
Brought to you by: