If you are looking for people to hit with or play
matches, several resources exist in San Francisco to connect you to players at your level.
- UTR Flex Leagues SF: Find new level-based competitors, stay local, and schedule matches when and where you want.
- USTA Flex League: If you are interested in testing the waters of USTA league play, consider joining a Flex league. The Flex League format groups players of similar ability together in an organized seven to ten week league that allows participants to schedule matches on their own terms.
- TennisSF.com Go to the Partner page to find other players. TennisSF is a meet-up organization that also offers leagues, ladders and tournaments.
- Tennis Round is a community of thousands of tennis players and courts in 5,000 cities nationwide in the USA. It allows players to schedule tennis matches with compatible tennis partners and locate nearby tennis courts.
- Gay & Lesbian Tennis Federation (GLTF) : GLTF is a 500+ member tennis organization based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Throughout the year, volunteers organize social and competitive tennis events for our members, such as singles and doubles tournaments, league play, clinics, and an annual holiday party.
- If you’d like to be connected to a team that plays in USTA leagues, visit our Joining A Team page.