* TieBreak app
* UTR Digital Club at the Goldman Tennis Center.
TieBreak is a tennis app created by San Francisco tennis player Alison Comfort to help players find others that match their preferences while bringing together the local tennis community.
"Tiebreak has been a great resource for me as I've gotten back into tennis, as well as a terrific place to point people who are looking for new partners. I feel like the app 'gets' me, and I'm planning to use it to play up after the USTA's combo season wraps. Tiebreak founder Alison Comfort is a real, live human who cares about the users' playing experience, and it shows in the app she's designed."
-- Hope Neighbor, Captain of 8.5 combo team, co-captain of 7.5 combo team, former DIII collegiate player
UTR Digital Club
Lifetime and Universal Tennis have partnered to create the Goldman Tennis Center's UTR Digital Club
Joining the Digital Club will allow you to:
* Find partners of the same level to play with
* Find level-based tournaments, leagues, and socials
* Track your progress and build up your rating
Joining is free!
- Five Questions for…Betsy Kemp, General Manager of the Goldman Tennis Center
- Five Questions for…Swupnil Sahai, Co-Founder & CEO of SwingVision
- Read TCSF Co-Chair Martha Ehrenfeld’s response to Heather Knight’s Chronicle column regarding “Pickleball players fight to obtain more city courts”
- Five Questions for…Debbie Gersten, Captain of the Goldman Tennis Center’s 5.0 18+ Women’s Team
- 4th US Open Watch Party and Community Tennis Day