"The Golden Gate Park Tennis Center is a second home for my family, a place where my husband and I can go to meet up—both purposefully or in happy happenstance—with a wonderful, diverse group of friends to let loose, compete, have fun, and enjoy each other’s company," says Jen Gaarder-Wang, who along with husband Matt are steadfast supporters of the project.
"My kids are growing up there, learning the values of community, friendship, grace under pressure, and the lifelong fun of sports. I am thrilled to support the Campaign for GGPTC. It is an honor to help bring something monumental to the community that has done so much for me.”
- Five Questions for…Betsy Kemp, General Manager of the Goldman Tennis Center
- Five Questions for…Swupnil Sahai, Co-Founder & CEO of SwingVision
- Read TCSF Co-Chair Martha Ehrenfeld’s response to Heather Knight’s Chronicle column regarding “Pickleball players fight to obtain more city courts”
- Five Questions for…Debbie Gersten, Captain of the Goldman Tennis Center’s 5.0 18+ Women’s Team
- 4th US Open Watch Party and Community Tennis Day