On Saturday, June 23, San Franciscans for Sports and Recreation hosted a community day at McLaren Park with SF Recreation & Parks Department and Youth Tennis Advantage. The event included an exhibition match, fun clinics and the official reopening of the McLaren tennis courts, which were resurfaced through a grant from San Franciscans for Sports and Recreation.
So far nine public tennis courts in San Francisco have been repaired and an additional six have just kicked off (two in Buena Vista Park and an additional four in Mountain Lake Park).
- Read TCSF Co-Chair Martha Ehrenfeld’s response to Heather Knight’s Chronicle column regarding “Pickleball players fight to obtain more city courts”
- Five Questions for…Debbie Gersten, Captain of the Goldman Tennis Center’s 5.0 18+ Women’s Team
- 4th US Open Watch Party and Community Tennis Day
- First Ever TCSF Triples Fundraiser
- Five Questions for…Omar Shanndoah, Maintenance Tech at the Goldman Tennis Center