SF Rec & Park is seeking public comments on the submissions to the Request for Proposals for operators of the renovated Golden Gate Park Tennis Center. The Executive Summaries of the proposals that met the minimum qualifications are now published on the RPD website and will be open for written feedback from March 1 to 15, 2019.
The public comment period is a reflection of RPD's goal of engaging the community in the renovation process. We are excited that the project is this far along, after several years of community meetings, planning and fundraising.
- Five Questions for…Max Ortiz, New Tennis Coalition SF Board Member
- Five Questions for Summer Verhoeven, USTA NorCal Executive Director
- The Goldman Tennis Center Celebrates One Year
- Five Questions For… Jennifer Lau, New Tennis Coalition SF Board Member
- Five Questions for… JT Sundling, Coach of the USF Men’s Tennis Team