February 26, 2021
We are thrilled to announce that the Lisa + Douglas Goldman Tennis Center in Golden Gate Park will open to the public on Wednesday, March 3, 2021!
Mayor London Breed made the announcement today in a press release.
Before visiting or making a reservation, please read Facility Update & How to Reserve a Court web page
Courts can now be reserved for play beginning on March 3!
You'll need to create a free account with Lifetime Activities to make a reservation.
Monday through Friday: 8:30am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am to 6pm
Hourly court fees (per court, not per player):
SF Residents $8 non-prime time/$9 prime time
Non-SF Residents: $12 non-prime time/$15 prime time
Seniors and youth receive discounted rates.
San Francisco residents will need to bring proof of residency upon their first visit to receive the residency rate.
COVID-related protocols are in place
- Access to the facility is restricted due to City of San Francisco COVID-19 public health safety guidelines.
- Currently courts are available by reservation only. You must have a court reservation to access the Goldman Tennis Center facility (including entry to the clubhouse).
About the Lisa + Douglas Goldman Tennis Center
The Lisa + Douglas Goldman Tennis Center in Golden Gate Park, a public facility owned by the City of San Francisco, is managed by Lifetime Activities. Since 1993, Lifetime has been providing operational and management services for municipal tennis centers in the Bay Area, including in Cupertino, Pleasanton, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, and Walnut Creek.
Amenities at the GTC:
- 16 USTA regulation tennis courts
- 5 mini courts that can be used for pickleball or mini tennis
- Lights on all courts for nighttime play
- A 7,800-square foot clubhouse with a players lounge, small pro shop, locker rooms, a shower, kitchen and other amenities
- Garden and patio areas for viewing and community gatherings
- A dedicated online court reservation system