SF Rec & Park is seeking public comments on the submissions to the Request for Proposals for operators of the renovated Golden Gate Park Tennis Center. The Executive Summaries of the proposals that met the minimum qualifications are now published on the RPD website and will be open for written feedback from March 1 to 15, 2019.
The public comment period is a reflection of RPD's goal of engaging the community in the renovation process. We are excited that the project is this far along, after several years of community meetings, planning and fundraising.
- Five Questions for…Swupnil Sahai, Co-Founder & CEO of SwingVision
- Read TCSF Co-Chair Martha Ehrenfeld’s response to Heather Knight’s Chronicle column regarding “Pickleball players fight to obtain more city courts”
- Five Questions for…Debbie Gersten, Captain of the Goldman Tennis Center’s 5.0 18+ Women’s Team
- 4th US Open Watch Party and Community Tennis Day
- First Ever TCSF Triples Fundraiser