Visit the newly renovated Lisa + Douglas Goldman Tennis Center in Golden Gate Park without leaving your home!
Described by journalist David Curran on SFGate.com as "jaw-dropping", the players who have visited the center since its opening on March 3, 2021 overwhelmingly agree.
We hope you have had an opportunity to visit, or can do so soon. Either way we think you will enjoy this new video tour of the Goldman Tennis Center. Phil Ginsburg, General Manager of the SF Recreation & Park Department, leads a tour of the clubhouse and amenities, and Dana Gill, CEO of Lifetime Activities, provides an overview of on-court activities and programs.
See the Goldman Tennis Center in action and enjoy the tour of YOUR public tennis center!
- Five Questions for…Swupnil Sahai, Co-Founder & CEO of SwingVision
- Read TCSF Co-Chair Martha Ehrenfeld’s response to Heather Knight’s Chronicle column regarding “Pickleball players fight to obtain more city courts”
- Five Questions for…Debbie Gersten, Captain of the Goldman Tennis Center’s 5.0 18+ Women’s Team
- 4th US Open Watch Party and Community Tennis Day
- First Ever TCSF Triples Fundraiser