A little rain didn't stop the fans of all ages from coming out to Golden Gate Park Tennis Center on April 4th to meet Mike & Bob Bryan -- the best doubles team in history. Some lucky players even got to do drills on court with the brothers, all orchestrated by the always entertaining Wayne Bryan (their dad and coach).
Wayne even volunteered his sons to come back and play again at GGPTC after it's renovated. The twins are expected back in the Bay Area sometime in the not-to-distant-future to be inducted into their alma mater Stanford's hall of fame. We are already looking forward to that!
See some of the coverage of the MEET the Bryan Brothers event:
- Read TCSF Co-Chair Martha Ehrenfeld’s response to Heather Knight’s Chronicle column regarding “Pickleball players fight to obtain more city courts”
- Five Questions for…Debbie Gersten, Captain of the Goldman Tennis Center’s 5.0 18+ Women’s Team
- 4th US Open Watch Party and Community Tennis Day
- First Ever TCSF Triples Fundraiser
- Five Questions for…Omar Shanndoah, Maintenance Tech at the Goldman Tennis Center