In early December the Nob Hill Gazette published an article about the Golden Gate Park Tennis Center and the community effort to renovate this treasured public resource.
Quoted in the piece was supporter Todd Traina. “I played most of my high school tennis matches at Golden Gate Park," he said. "I’ve always dreamt that we would have a first-class facility out there. Our city needs something like this."
The story also featured Lois Salisbury (pictured above), co-chair of the Tennis Coalition SF, who has played a critical role in bringing this "long-gestating dream into reality." It also acknowledged the contributions of Tad Taube, who through his foundation, Taube Philanthropies, has given the Campaign for GGPTC a $6.5 challenge grant, which doubles all donations.
- Fearless Tennis: Optimize your time between points
- Groundbreaking Ceremony at Golden Gate Park Tennis Center
- RPD launching free online reservation system for tennis and pickleball courts
- Bryan Brothers honor coach Dick Gould with donation to the Campaign for GGPTC
- Fearless Tennis: Become a taskmaster when closing out a lead