If you are looking for people to hit with or play non-competitive matches, several resources exist in San Francisco to connect you to players at your level.
- TennisSF.com Go to the Partner page to find other players. TennisSF is a meet-up organization that also offers leagues, ladders and tournaments.
- Tennis Round is a community of thousands of tennis players and courts in 5,000 cities nationwide in the USA. It allows players to schedule tennis matches with compatible tennis partners and locate nearby tennis courts.
- Tennis360 Hub: free app to find partners and courts, play matches and gain insights about your game.
- LGBT Tennis Network is the USTA's official mobile app for the LGBT tennis community. This app allows players to find hitting partners of similar ability levels, interact with other community members through discussion topics, and learn more about tournaments and fun, noncompetitive events in their communities. Visit USTA NorCal social community page to download the app (iPhone and Android available).
- Stop by the clubhouse at the Golden Gate Park Tennis Complex and put your name, ranking and contact info on the bulletin board to be matched up with other players.
USTA Flex League: If you are interested in testing the waters of USTA league play, consider joining a Flex league. The Flex League format groups players of similar ability together in an organized seven to ten week league that allows participants to schedule matches on their own terms.
- If you’d like to be connected to a team that plays in USTA leagues, visit our Joining A Team page.