Halloween was made extra fun this year by Tompkins Tennis International, which hosted a free day of clinics, contests, and an exhibition match at the Golden Gate Park Tennis Center.
Scores of people of all ages eagerly arrived early to learn from Tompkins' pro players, who led drills for adults and youth alike. Co-sponsor Babolat offered prizes, including a new racquet to one lucky winner.
See photos below from the event.
- Five Questions for…Max Ortiz, New Tennis Coalition SF Board Member
- Five Questions for Summer Verhoeven, USTA NorCal Executive Director
- The Goldman Tennis Center Celebrates One Year
- Five Questions For… Jennifer Lau, New Tennis Coalition SF Board Member
- Five Questions for… JT Sundling, Coach of the USF Men’s Tennis Team