On Saturday, June 23, San Franciscans for Sports and Recreation hosted a community day at McLaren Park with SF Recreation & Parks Department and Youth Tennis Advantage. The event included an exhibition match, fun clinics and the official reopening of the McLaren tennis courts, which were resurfaced through a grant from San Franciscans for Sports and Recreation.
So far nine public tennis courts in San Francisco have been repaired and an additional six have just kicked off (two in Buena Vista Park and an additional four in Mountain Lake Park).
- Protected: Groundbreaking Ceremony at Golden Gate Park Tennis Center
- RPD launching free online reservation system for tennis and pickleball courts
- Bryan Brothers honor coach Dick Gould with donation to the Campaign for GGPTC
- Fearless Tennis: Become a taskmaster when closing out a lead
- GGPTC faithful meet — and play with — the Bryan Brothers