SF Rec & Park is seeking public comments on the submissions to the Request for Proposals for operators of the renovated Golden Gate Park Tennis Center. The Executive Summaries of the proposals that met the minimum qualifications are now published on the RPD website and will be open for written feedback from March 1 to 15, 2019.
The public comment period is a reflection of RPD's goal of engaging the community in the renovation process. We are excited that the project is this far along, after several years of community meetings, planning and fundraising.
- Fearless Tennis: Optimize your time between points
- Groundbreaking Ceremony at Golden Gate Park Tennis Center
- RPD launching free online reservation system for tennis and pickleball courts
- Bryan Brothers honor coach Dick Gould with donation to the Campaign for GGPTC
- Fearless Tennis: Become a taskmaster when closing out a lead