A little rain didn't stop the fans of all ages from coming out to Golden Gate Park Tennis Center on April 4th to meet Mike & Bob Bryan -- the best doubles team in history. Some lucky players even got to do drills on court with the brothers, all orchestrated by the always entertaining Wayne Bryan (their dad and coach).
Wayne even volunteered his sons to come back and play again at GGPTC after it's renovated. The twins are expected back in the Bay Area sometime in the not-to-distant-future to be inducted into their alma mater Stanford's hall of fame. We are already looking forward to that!
See some of the coverage of the MEET the Bryan Brothers event:
- Fearless Tennis: Optimize your time between points
- Groundbreaking Ceremony at Golden Gate Park Tennis Center
- RPD launching free online reservation system for tennis and pickleball courts
- Bryan Brothers honor coach Dick Gould with donation to the Campaign for GGPTC
- Fearless Tennis: Become a taskmaster when closing out a lead