OCTOBER 2, 2021
Lisa and Douglas Goldman Tennis Center
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
9 am - 5 pm
Pick your favorite partner and join the Bryan Brothers DOUBLES SHOWDOWN!!
Start the day with a light breakfast featuring scones and clotted cream (a Wimbledon favorite) followed by a Clinic and Chalk Talk with Mike, Bob and special guests. Following the Clinic and a light buffet lunch, the round robin begins as we break out teams into divisions and play a 4-team round robin. The winning team in each division will get the chance to play Mike and Bob in a 4-game pro set, complete will ball persons and a chair umpire!
We will finish out the day with a BBQ in the Koret Garden, complete with a picture and autograph session.
All participants also receive 2 tickets to Rockin' with the Bryan Brothers featuring the Bryan Brothers Band.
Cost: $4000 per team
The new Lisa & Douglas Goldman Tennis Center in Golden Gate Park
The Taube Family Clubhouse
8:30 am Light Breakfast and On-Court Warm-up
9:30 am Clinic and Chalk Talk with Bryan Brothers and special guests
10:30 am Break
11:00 am Round Robins Matches Begin
12:00 pm Buffet Lunch (enjoy in between round robin matches)
2:30 pm DOUBLES CHALLENGE with the Bryan Brothers
3:45 pm Pictures and Autographs
4:00 pm BBQ with the Bryans
- There will be 4 different groups based on USTA Rating System; 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 +.
- Teams can be comprised of 2 women, 2 men, or a woman and a man.
- Each group will be comprised of 4 teams. If demand is great there could be more than 1 group in each rating category. For example 2 groups of 4.5 players with 4 teams in each group.
- Each match will be a FAST 4 format – the first to 4 games, no add, and 12-point tie-break for the 3rd.
- The winners of each group will go on to play the Bryan Brothers in a 4-game no-add head-to-head match on center court.
- Group team winners will be decided by win loss records. If there is a tie on win/loss records the next tie-breaker will be based on sets won/loss percentage; if still tied winners will be decided based on wins/loss game percentage. Tie-breaker wins will not count as a game won.
- Players may not play with another player who is rated more than 1.0 above their partner's USTA rating. Combo teams will play in the higher-rated group category. For example a 3.5/4.5 combo team will play in the 4.5 group.
Step 1: Fill out the registration form
Step 2: Write a check payable to SF Parks Alliance (IMPORTANT: include a notation on the memo line that says: "Tennis Coalition SF Annual Fund")
($3550 of the $4000 team cost is tax deductible)
Step 3: Mail check to:
Paula Murphy c/o Tennis Coalition SF
497 Alvarado Street
San Francisco, CA 94114